Exhaust-Stainless Werks Performance Primary Muffler Bypass Pipe Carrera Cup Tube Style Fits 964 C2 C4 1989-93
Werks Performance Primary muffler bypass pipe, Porsche®911 C2/4 1989-94 (964); Carrera Cup tube. Typical Porsche® Carrera Cup car setup was cat delete and primary muffler delete.
- Top quality mandrel bent polished 304 stainless steel pipe that replaces the primary muffler. This muffler is located at the back of the engine just in front of the rear valance.
- This power tube reduces the rear end weight by 25 lbs.
- Can be used alone or combine with secondary muffler bypass pipe, part number 964.14.36.001, for the best bang-for-the-buck upgrade and aggressive Carrera Cup car sound!
- Replacement of the primary muffler with this test pipe gives about 15 HP and 13 foot lbs. of torque.
- Can be installed without need to reprogramming ECU.
*** ALL ORDERS ARE REVIEWED BY OUR SALES MANAGER BEFORE BEING SHIPPED TO CHECK FOR CORRECT SHIPPING COST AND CUSTOMERS WILL EITHER GET A PARTIAL REFUND OR NOTIFIED THAT THE COST WAS NO LONGER CORRECT AND MAY REQUEST ADDITIONAL FUNDS OR THE OPTION OF A REFUND . MULTI-PART ORDERS MAY END UP WITH A MAJOR REFUND FOR EXCESS SHIPPING.WE ARE ALSO CUSTOMERS AND HATE PAYING TOO MUCH FOR SHIPPING.***