Engine Components-AEM Original 4.9LSU Wideband UEGO Air/Fuel Ratio Sensor Controller Gauge All Vaiations of Porsche®911
Our World-famous Wideband O2 air/fuel ratio UEGO gauge features a digital LED display and sweeping LED 'needle' that changes colors as AFR changes from rich to lean. A 52mm (2-1/16") gauge housing ensures that it will fit in most gauge pods and can be remotely mounted virtually anywhere. All AEM digital gauges feature a 0-5v analog output for use with data loggers and almost any engine management system. Each gauge comes with black and silver bezels and black and white faceplates for multiple color combinations and a custom look (a black Lambda faceplate and black and white Air/Fuel Ratio faceplates).
The Bosch UEGO sensor gives the controller its speed and accuracy. The Bosch 4.9 LSU sensor used in the 30-4110 AEM Wideband UEGO AFR Controller Gauge has a faster light off time and draws less current than the 4.2 LSU sensor used with AEM’s 30-4100 Wideband UEGO Controller Gauge, which will be superseded to the 30-4110 gauge in August, 2014. The 4.9 LSU sensor features the same fuel compatibility as the 4.2 LSU and NEVER requires free-air calibration when used with AEM’s 30-4110 Wideband UEGO AFR Gauge. The 30-4110’s 4.9 LSU sensor uses a different connector than the connector used with the 4.2 LSU sensors included with the original 30-4100 gauge controller. The sensors are not interchangeable between the two gauge controllers in any way, including changing connectors on the gauges.
The Wideband O2 air/fuel ratio UEGO gauge is a must if you want to maximize your engine's power and safety. When tuning an engine, accurate air/fuel ratio data is critical because running with too rich of an AFR can cause a loss of power, and running a lean AFR can result in serious engine damage. AEM's digital Wideband AFR UEGO gauge can quickly alert you to even a .1 change in air/fuel ratio and provide enough time to shut down an engine before damage occurs.
- Interchangeable black and white faceplates included for customizing gauge appearance (digital gauges only)
- Bosch 4.9 LSU wideband sensor and weld-in bung included (PN 30-4110)
- No free air sensor calibration required - ever
- Interchangeable black and silver bezels included
- Interchangeable black and white faceplates included
- 52mm (2-1/16”) gauge housing
- *** ALL ORDERS ARE REVIEWED BY OUR SALES MANAGER BEFORE BEING SHIPPED TO CHECK FOR CORRECT SHIPPING COST AND CUSTOMERS WILL EITHER GET A PARTIAL REFUND OR NOTIFIED THAT THE COST WAS NO LONGER CORRECT AND MAY REQUEST ADDITIONAL FUNDS OR THE OPTION OF A REFUND . MULTI-PART ORDERS MAY END UP WITH A MAJOR REFUND FOR EXCESS SHIPPING.WE ARE ALSO CUSTOMERS AND HATE PAYING TOO MUCH FOR SHIPPING.***