Exhaust-991 Race Headers ( track use only) Fits Porsche®991 Carrera
Free-flowing headers without catalytic converters; designed for maximum power and exhaust flow for race and track applications.
- Fits all Porsche®991 Carrera's vehicles 2012+
- Adds 27 whp and 26 ft-lbs of torque at 6500rpm
- Saves 4 lbs from the rear of the vehicle
- Recommended for track/off-road use only
- Constructed from equal-length T304 stainless steel C.N.C. mandrel-bent tubing for improved torque and equalized engine pulsing
- More power and torque across the RPM band and dramatically improved sports car sound
- Gaskets are included for a leak proof seal
- Direct replacement for the restrictive OEM headers with no cutting or welding required
NOTE: The Porsche®991 Carrera Race Headers do not include catalytic converters, and are recommended for track/off-road use only. Optional 02 Spacers are available to prevent the Check Engine Light from being triggered.
*** ALL ORDERS ARE REVIEWED BY OUR SALES MANAGER BEFORE BEING SHIPPED TO CHECK FOR CORRECT SHIPPING COST AND CUSTOMERS WILL EITHER GET A PARTIAL REFUND OR NOTIFIED THAT THE COST WAS NO LONGER CORRECT AND MAY REQUEST ADDITIONAL FUNDS OR THE OPTION OF A REFUND . MULTI-PART ORDERS MAY END UP WITH A MAJOR REFUND FOR EXCESS SHIPPING.WE ARE ALSO CUSTOMERS AND HATE PAYING TOO MUCH FOR SHIPPING.***