Exhaust-Sports Headers with Heat for Slantnose (includes oil lines) Fits Porsche®930 Turbo
Direct replacement for restrictive factory headers; optimized for increased flow and quicker turbo spool.
- Fits all Porsche®911 Turbo 930 vehicles (1976-1989)
- Improves power delivery much sooner in the RPM range compared tot he restrictive OEM heat exchangers
- Constructed from 14-16 gauge, C.N.C. mandrel bent T304 stainless steel with high velocity 3-int-1 pyramidal investment cast merge collector for improved exhaust scavenging.
- This system will include a drip accumulator with double swivels and Aeroquip lines with adapters and a graphite steel layered gasket for the drip accumulator.
- 7/8” custom braided oil lines with correct 30mm radius Porsche® style ball end with OEM fittings will be included to replace the stock oil lines.
- Direct replacement for the OEM heat exchangers and will bolt to the stock turbo OR the K27 turbo charger.
- Simple DIY bolt-on installation, no cutting or welding required
*** ALL ORDERS ARE REVIEWED BY OUR SALES MANAGER BEFORE BEING SHIPPED TO CHECK FOR CORRECT SHIPPING COST AND CUSTOMERS WILL EITHER GET A PARTIAL REFUND OR NOTIFIED THAT THE COST WAS NO LONGER CORRECT AND MAY REQUEST ADDITIONAL FUNDS OR THE OPTION OF A REFUND . MULTI-PART ORDERS MAY END UP WITH A MAJOR REFUND FOR EXCESS SHIPPING.WE ARE ALSO CUSTOMERS AND HATE PAYING TOO MUCH FOR SHIPPING.***